my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

HIGHLIGHTS OF MY 2010

September:
A few months after our Puerto Galera trip, met up with some of my SESSIONISTAS: Mau, Ian, Marc, Rachel aka Charice, Joey, David, Gelly and Sheila. Also with Janer!  :)) 

Original plan: Dinner (somewhere in Megamall) - Shakey's
Planned/Unplanned: Watch a good MOVIE
UNPLANNED: Chill @ Metrowalk
***
October:
Then, a few days or two weeks after.. still with SESSIONISTAS plus Reiner and Don. We celebrated MITCH's 20th birthday @ EastwoodWith some guy friends of Mitch, from high school I think.
MANOR=FAIL so, we hit BEDROOM and CLUB CIRCA instead.
Mau.MITCH.Ian.Barbz.Joey.Reiner.Marc
PARTY.PARTY.PARTY
(photo and photo edit c/o Mau)
***

It's been 4 months after I graduated, 3 months after applying in 'every' company in Makati, even Ortigas and on the internet. Finally, despite some odds on my part, here we go.. landed a job at Security Bank Corporaton.
SBC's New Hires and New Found Friends of 2010
Carlo, Ana, Dale, Marie, Me and AV
(with Ms. Belle and Ms. Ahren --HR)
***
MY FIRST PAY DAY!!!
with a good friend, Ian (who's bday is tomorrow! LOL)

My treat: dinner at Sbarro, Ayala. Ian's: Coffee Jellies at Starbucks. 
***

 xoxo Barbz 



PS,
Part II : November (maybe tomorrow, when I get home early again)
Part III: December



No comments: