my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Sunday, November 06, 2011

PBA LIVE

PBA date with my Friend Kimmy AT LAST!!! =)

TNT vs BGK



 and her friend Mark.




My first PBA and without Oprah. Wished I had better shots with my SLR. #epicfailagain


Kimmy ALMOST died to this photo! Super duper fan! :))


I am now too! :)) With Ryan Reyes, jersey #10 of Talk N Text.



With Ali Peek @mtnpeek whom I can say a gentle giant - he look nice despite his BUILT! lol
***

PS, got so tulaley when we saw Coach SIOT TANQUINGCEN. So kilig that he smiled at us, we were shy though to ask for a picture coz he's kinda 'busy' with his phone - Coach Jong too! Hayayay!!! :(

1 comment:

Erika Bianca said...

Praying for Ali Peek's fast recovery. TNTnation - (tama ba? FOREVER Gin Kings e) :P