my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Thursday, December 08, 2011

"PHOTO CAPTION"

Events piling up, specially photos. Tambak nanaman, so will PHOTO BLOG - from Bloggers United still. =)

 Got kilig when Divine Lee said she liked my dress! *v* Okay, given that she said, she liked most of the girls' (na nagpapicture sa kanya) outfits. But then again, she liked mine! (ulet-ulet??) Love her talaga! :)

Dress from my cousin Sweet Blooms Rose Pastillas - Haha! They don't sell dresses or anything alike, just edible and yummy pastillas/cake delicacies. *v* Shoes : Mario D'Boro, borrowed from my sister. Hair? Something I wear on a daily basis, bad hair day everyday. lol 
***

 I so love sketches!! <3 A Shoe Tale's booth with Bjorn.

With bru Mau, waivy/magulo hair ang peg ng mga bruha!!!

Another kabogera friend, Gigi. :)) Am not looking at those blingsss @ Accessorize!!! :P
***

Change Outfit! :D

Themed and ready for our Company Christmas party in World Trade. I should've won the best dress! lol :D
***

Gi, lavet!!!

As Coco Rocha!!! Haha! *v*


Mau with the wind...
***


My Blingsss :)) Yes, I love my polish too!!! :*

Feeling ko, pang magazine ang picture na'to! Hahaha!!! :)

***
Blast for all bloggers, readers, organizers, sponsors, shoppers! Hoping for a part 3! :D
***

xx, Barbz



No comments: