my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Saturday, January 22, 2011

IN PINK AND IN PURPLE

A day after my graduation, mum + sisters + me had a five hour bus ride to Pangasinan to attend Kuya Pao and Ate Bry's wedding. It was the longest bus ride I've ever been too! XD

from the day we arrived (upper left) me, cousin Camille and sissy Nicole, to the wedding day (upper right) with groo, cousin Kristhel, sis's Nicole and Ate (lower left) Kristhel, Me and Nicole, (lower right) Niece's Era, Paris and Isabel.

with tito's and cousins at the hotel (w/c as usual forgot the name)
in this photo: Nanay, Mommy July (groom's mom) My mum, Cousins on the "entorage car", Me walking to the aisle, Me (again) with Nicole and Kristhel
The Bride Ate BRYZEL and The Groom Kuya PAOLO
April 25, 2010
 at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Urdaneta Pangasinan


Pangasinan Regency Hotel
(checked facebook for the hotel/reception name. haha!) 
*Nicole-bride's flowers, "Someone"-garter
*Ate in my dress, (I HAVEN'T worn yet-til now) Tito Dar gave for my 18th bday
*Me with the ice carved swan
*the cake



 xo

No comments: