my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHRIS MEDINA

After hearing this from my friends Mau and Ian last friday, watched the link and shed a tear.

OMG! Chris Medina you're the man!  =")
"thru thick and thin, 'til death do as apart, in sickness and in health, for better or for worst. What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?"

"If I were to make it to hollywood.. I feel like, it will get her to be happy about something again. I feel like I've already won, I've already won something."


BREAK EVEN - THE SCRIPT

(American Idol S10 Finalist-Chris Medina)

Steven Tyler: "he sings so good, coz he sings for you"
  




GOD BLESS YOUR AI JOURNEY CHRIS! :))


xx 





No comments: