my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Saturday, September 03, 2011

TREMENDOUS BOHOL

Hello there! :) Before I start with my post today, just a question.. are my photos from my recent blog a bit blurry? Heeee! Sorry have to copy it from my wordpress, since I can't upload photos here the last time. But now, bloggger have updated, excited for my first entry on the 'all new' blogspot.. and here it is, our Bohol tour! :)
 Have to hide those eyebags!
 Ferry ride to Tagbilaran/Tubigon, Bohol.
 It's a 1 hour 20 minute smooth sailing ride to Bohol. O.O
 Sunny afternoon in Bohol.
 Late lunch and last buffet batch. LOBOC River!!! :)
*Lesson learned: Wake up when your alarm rings! And Start The Tour Early!*
***
Buffet lunch at one of Loboc's floating restaurants. 






Loboc is the hometown of the famous Loboc Children Choir who have been traveling to many countries in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.A to share their angelic voice with the world. Loboc is also well-known for its floating restaurants that cruise on the Loboc river and where you can eat Filipino food as much as you can eat and enjoy the live band or watch the Filipino folk dances being performed by the local dancers. The tour will end at Busay falls and then will return to its origin. bohol.ph





Loboc is one of the oldest towns in Bohol.
***
Fell in love with this DOOR. Haha! :P
 Before we visit some tiny-cute-creatures..
 Buwis buhay muna..
520m ZIPLINE
 You can choose your own ride, Combo: ZIPLINE + CABLE CAR


The MOST thrilling thing I've ever done, so far! :)
 Actual photo, after the operator boys threw us in the air! Whooosh!
 See that white helmet in those cable wires? Haha! That's Joey,
 who have to do the solo flight. :P
Met some Koreans and Japanese from DLSU. 
 Way back, Cable Car. :) You can also choose: ZIPLINE+ZIPLINE.
B.L.A.S.T
***

Bohol has a tremendous lot to offer, so much that many tourists have a hard time to select those most important things to see in their limited time. You can easily spend a week on the island, and just see the highlights.

PS,
I think I spammed this post with lotsa photos, so making another entry for Bohol.
A lot more.. :)


xx, Barbz

2 comments:

anney said...

Nice bonding moments sa Bohol!

Erika Bianca said...

Super fun! :)