my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9.11.2011

2011 marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

But don't get me wrong guys, this isn't about the attack ten years ago. (Sympathy to the victims/families/country though)

 
It's the 4th year death anniversary of our Nanay.

and as for one of my recent post, it's the 4th month naman since our Kuya Jude left na din.


 Also praying for Nanay Luz' repose. 9/18, She's with her sisters in heaven na. #faithfulservants
***

All smiles as Tito Oyeth is back home here in the PH with Tita Aileen and Aouie, kahit na two loved ones are with our creator already, it's still a celebration of life. :) 

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit" Psalm 34:18

***

PS,

I should print this and put a frame! Haha.. =) 
One-in-a-million-captured-smile-of-my-dad


xx, Barbz

No comments: