my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Friday, September 16, 2011

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

Okay, this was two Fridays ago.. Haha! :P

Met up with some of my (as usual) friends. 


Bru J, one of my best gals wanted to see us after what? Haha.. Been months since I last saw this tiny girl! :)

Dinner in Gateway @ Max's Restaurant.
COMBO 899!!! One whole Max's chicken, your choice: Tofu/Sweet&Sour Fish/Pancit (something ata un) / Sinigang and another 2, as always forgot what it was. Max's Restaurant
Plus 2 Lumpiang Ubod (am I right?) courtesy of Jobelle. :)
 HAPPY TUMMIES!!! :D

***
Beeing with my friends.. after dinner is sooo predictable! :D

Iba pang BISYO!
 Nica, Gelly and Jade - Marc's sweetie, also followed. Two in the AM.
 Haha! Firts time to do "street drinking", though not totally, only along the street. Been wanting to do! :)
PARENTAL GUIDANCE! 
***

xx, Barbz


No comments: