my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Sunday, August 28, 2011

MUM'S BIRTHDAY!


Got some "plan/s" for my mom's birthday last Thursday, for there's this long weekend coming up - very not so PNoy, but yeah, non working holiday on Monday to Tuesday. Best way to have that out-of-town everyone's (specially me?) been longing to have! :D

But, sad to say..
Aside from this storm, Mina, ate was confined @ St. Jude hospital since Monday because of Typhoid Fever! XD
She's still at the hospital (waiting for that blood culture thing result) and doctor's order to discharge. Jeez! We should eat healthy NOW, not just eat. Why so hard to be healthy? LOL :P
Though sad me, for not having my plans done and won't be able to go home this long weekend..
I think, Happy Mother she is. :)
Happy Birthday Mame, we love you! <3 Your the best!!! :)

No comments: