my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Sunday, August 28, 2011

SWEET TWEETS!


OMG!
Why I haven't seen this?!! O.O
@TheBagHag replied to my reply http://twitter.com/#!/TheBagHag  about Globe's shitty signal (at that day). GOSSSSHHH! O.O I love her blog site http://www.thebaghagdiaries.com/ - so pardon if it's such a big deal. Haha! :P
***

Okay, so this one may not be a BIG deal. Yeah.. Cebu Pacific Air replied on my tweet too! :)) Haha.. Love the airline though, good planes and fast flight! Talking about landing 20mins early from our 'scheduled' arrival time, as much as we would like to stay on the clouds, better that we've landed already - bad weather! XD
***
Haha! :) Here's another one, saw this on twitter.
Mountain Leaders posted one of my blog entries - 'bout our "Trekking"  in Anawangin Cove. :) Sorry not familiar with the site, but I'm flattered that they considered to re-post my entry to their site. Well, simply because I'm really not a mountaineer nor do I do trekking "a lot". Hehehe! :D
***
Actually there'e one reply, I got so kilig! Just can't find the tweet though, so I can't have a photo of it via prt sc. Haha! It's from one of my favorite bloggerPatty Laurel dapattylaurel.blogspot.com. Won't make kwento nlang why she replied, epic fail that tweet e. :P Hahaha!!! Follow her blog! :) 

No comments: