my restless feet

my restless feet
I SHALL TELL YOU MORE THROUGH PICTURES AND CAPTIONS!

BOOM BADOOM BOOM BADOOM

Sunday, August 07, 2011

ZAMBALES | PUNDAQUIT, CAMARRA, CAPONES, ANAWANGIN, CAPONES

Ola! :)) Skipping some events from I think March? Since my facebook couldn't help refresh my memory as of the moment.


Here's the month of MAY for now.


Hello there! :)  What I’m about to blog today was our recent beach trip last May. Yeah, I know about 
3 months ago
.. Hehe! :) But since we’re booked for aCEBU/BOHOL/CEBU tour by next next week, and as I am assigned onbookings/lakwatsa with my friends, been seeing so many places and WANTING to fly to all those places THIS YEAR!  Travel Fiend ha?! :P
I’m currently “stalking” Cebu Pacific, AirPhil, Zest Air, Metro deal, Ensogo, anything that has promo! Hahaha.. Also been reading blogs (lots of it) and clicking links, links, links. Arg! It’s so hard to have many choices! :P
But always, one at a time..
And now I feel so inspired not just to travel but also share the places I’ve been andPlaces On My Bucket List. I’m sure all of us wants some escape from the city and the TOXIC we get from work (and people) Hehehe..
A friend of mine, Joey pick me up at around 7am. (In my Beach outfit! Haha!) Then a taxi ride to Victory Liner somewhere in Caloocan.



I think that was a five hour ride to Zambales. Ha!
*
Then a rocky-road-motor-ride to Pundaquit Island-for the boat ride.

Here we go! To The Islands of: CAMARA, CAPONES, and ANAWANGIN!               
 (never mind that under arm! Waa!)

***

First Stop: Awe! CAMARRA :D



Parang mayaman ang dating ko dito! ;)
It was a bit rocky, but the pure water and white sand is just Awesome! :) Wrong move for me not to wear my slippers! Since it was so sunny that day (better than a rainy beach trip).  Haha! But I couldn’t resist to feel the HOT sand!
***
SECOND ISLAND IS: CAPONES





Total wow! for Capones’ white sand, large rocks and clear water.


 Haha! Something wrong, with me? O.O That’s because I was just about to sit when the timer hit 10!

I always seen to it to take home souvenirs like rocks/shells/sand from beaches I’ve been to, but end up losing them after some months or a year of keeping them. Humn.. I should start putting them in a bowl or jar right? :D (or if dad allows–sa aquarium! Haha!)
xx






No comments: